Thursday, December 3, 2015

Who the heck is this lady?

Who am I? And why should you care what I have to say?
 myestymybestiegirl.webs.com

Well first off, my name's Ashley and I'm a licensed esthetician. I have two children, a cat, and a sweet little weenie dog.
I specialize in Brazilian waxing, so yes that means I look at vaginas all day long. No really I do more than just vaginas I also specialize in makeup and skincare. I believe beauty should come from the inside out, you should shine so bright on the inside that it shows through on your face! I know that sounds corny but its very true.

I love to try new products and I also love to give my opinion so I'll be giving my opinion on a lot of products. You may be interested in them you may not you'll have to read to find out, won't you?

I'm a little crazy at times and I embrace the Gemini inside me. I live in a small town, but I enjoy it.
My hair is always changing, from long to short, from red to white. (I blame it on the Gemini thing)

Oh and I'm a HORRIBLE SPELLER so.......sorry in advance.
 
Hub City Wax Queen XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment